Saturday, February 19, 2011

So I'm going to Alaska today. I'm kind of excited, but at the same time, not really. Haha, whatever, I'll have fun. And I'll make the best of it. So yesterday was pretty fun, it was a minimum day. But it didn't feel like a minimum day. The classes felt like it's the same. I guess it's because of the regular school work. It'd feel like a regular day if we basically had free time, and it wasn't raining. It's whatever. Haha, so afterschool, we had dance practice. Partner dance, haha =) Then after, we just played games. Then when everyone left, we Sylvia, Shaun, Peter, Raymond, & I just stood there for like thirty minutes trying to figure out what to do. Then we all ended up going home. I walked home with Shaun, providing him an umbrella. I told him I'd walk him home, but he didn't let me. He said he had a hood. And I argued back and said, "Your hood isn't gonna do anything!" then he says, "Yeah, it rain proof!" Then I said, "It's water proof. And you'll get sick." Then he said, "Well, I'm already sick anyways." So I guess that was the last time we'd see each other, until I get back. Then I got home, and bored. I watched The Social Network. It was pretty good. Haha, then I found out that we were leaving on Saturday afternoon, so I was so mad because I couldn't go to my friend's party. Sucks. Then I packed. I hope my friends have fun bonding though.

No comments:

Post a Comment