Monday, April 27, 2009

Fuck off bitches.

Okay, I don't know why the fuck you people are fucking butting in this shit. It's not your argument so you have to stay out of this shit. You people are fucking making this shit worse. So what if Shaun wouldn't talk to you? Does he have to talk you you people? Does it matter? What if he doesn't wanna talk? You can't fucking force someone to fucking talk to you. Just fucking stay out of this. Let Chi and Shaun do their thing do you have to make a fucking group arguing with me and Vanessa? Do you have to gather everyone up? No you don't. And why the fuck do you guys hate Shaun so much? What the fuck did he ever do to you people? Just cos he wouldn't talk to you? Just cos he's shy? The fuck bitch. Just fucking forget this shit. I'm fucking tired of this drama you bitches are causing. You bitches are making Shaun sound so mean and a fag. Well he's not a fucking fag okay. Give me fucking TEN reasons why the fuck you think he's a fag. And I bet that you faggots can't even do that cos you don't have a fucking reason. So all you motherfuckers who pissed me off today, fuck off. Bcos you don't even fucking know Shaun. And the fuck is this? "What so Shaun's the girl and you're the dude in your relationship?" What the fuck, what I can't defend my own fucking boyfriend? You bitches are just butting in this fucking situation. Chi, he didn't even piss me off today. And he's the one who usually pisses me off the most bout this topic. And I'm pretty surprised that Chi didn't do anything to piss me off today. But all you bitches pissed me off today. All you bitches, I think you know who the fuck you are, should just shut the fuck up and let this shit go. Gosh, just cos he wouldn't talk to you doesn't mean you can call him a fucking pussy. He says HI too you know. He just doesn't talk that much bcos he doesn't know what to talk about. Why the fuck can't you start the fucking conversation? Maybe he'll fucking talk to you bitch. He's not always quiet like he can't talk. Nigga he talks okay. He's not like a motherfuckin person who doesn't fucking understand English. Why the fuck can't you just stay out of this? Do you have to make it worse? The fuck let it go bitches. Cos this arguing shit is pointless. What is this gonna prove? Nothing bitch. God, why can't you just accept the fact that the boy is quiet. I can't deal with you bitches anymore. Seriously, forget this shit. You don't need to go round saying "Yeah Shaun's a fucking fag you know. He won't talk to me" and shit. God, just fuck off niggas. I'm done with this crap. Whatever you say, I'll just ignore your shit and do nothing bout it. In fact, I may be even ignore you. Just fuck off bout it aight. God, seriously, this arguing shit leads to nothing! IT'S FUCKING POINTLESS! So forget bout it niggas.

No comments:

Post a Comment