Saturday, April 25, 2009

Ngga fuck you.

Yesterday was fun. School then the Carnival.
First period, last day for Astronomy Research. Good thing I finished. Second period, stapled papers 0.0 LOL. Third period, we had a gay worksheet shiet. Fourth period, Vocabulary shiet. Fifth period, presentations. Sixth period, Badminton with Chantel (: Chantel is so awesome. I love her. She's like my P.E Buddie nawmean. Then after we had a star rally shiet bout Star Testing. I participated in the trivia game, teachers won though. They had hella easy questions! No fair. Like "Spell 'SHAWTY WAT YO NAME IS!'" Hella easy nigga. Ours is math and shiet. Me&Antony Yu were the 8th Graders, and we were really loud and yelling. LOL, then yeah.

AFTERSCHOOL:
Janell, Christine, Sylvia, Vanessa, Linh & Me walked to Janell's house to drop off our stuff. Linh was carrying Chi's shiet and I was carrying Roger's Backpack, Then we chilled there for a while. It was crazy cos Eriza was yelling at Janell. Hella crazzzy. Then we all walked back to school for the carnival. Then we got our wristbands. Christine&Sylvia left us to go on a ride. Me&Vanessa were waiting for her mom and Shaun. Then while waiting, we were watching that 3000 ride thing. Then we were with Cindy too. Then she left, me&Vanessa walked in front to wait for her mom and Shaun. LOL, then Shaun came Vanessa told us to get Shaun's wristband and she'll come later. Then when Shaun got his wristband, we went in. It was crazy, when everyone saw me walking with Shaun they were hella looking at him. Especially Chi, he was hella mugging him. FUCK YOU CHI. Then we went on the ride. the ferris wheel that goes upsidedown. That's hella gay maynee. Then we went on some other rides. Then after Vortex, Fucking Chi went up to us and started yelling at Shaun. Then Vanessa yelled at him and he pushed her like hella. WHO FUCKIN PUSHES A GIRL YOU MOFO. Then yeah, at night, I got chased by Melvin, Steven, Brian, Mathew, Chris, & Trung. They were all attacking me. Mathew was attacking my legs with his U.S.A inflatable thingy and so was Melvin & Steven. Trung was just chasing me and sliding so he can make me fall. Chris was attacking me with a fricken plastic sword thing. Yeap, and it was hella cold.
DRAMA:
Nigga fuck you Chi. I fucking hate you. Everyone hates you. Why the fuck you mugging Shaun nigga. And why the fuck were you mugging me. You said Shaun's an ass cos he was mugging you? You don't like it when people mugs you but you like to mug people. Nigga what the fuck is your problem. Why you gotta be like this? I thought you were cool, we were cool bitch. Now were not cos you're being a fag. We used to be hella close and now were not. Why the fuck do you wanna beat Shaun's ass? Cos he was mugging you? That's it? Nigga he wasn't mugging you fucker. You don't even know what the fuck happened. What if he was looking at someone else? What if he's just really like that? Huh? You ain't got no proof that he was fucking mugging you nigga. And you ain't got no fucking proof that he was fucking talking shit bout you. And you calling us liars? Just to protect Shaun's ass? Were not fucking lying to you bitch, he never talked shit bout anyone in Cabrillo aight, and you go round accusing him that he was fucking talking shit bout you. And why the hell you gotta push girls around huh? What the fuck, what kind of a fucking guy pushes girls out of his way? FAGGOTS. that's right, I called you a faggot, whatchu gonna do bout it nigga, I don't give a shiet if you read this crap. I don't give a shiet if you fucking beat my ass. In fact, I don't give a fuck about you anymore. So whatever you wanna do, I don't care. Jump off a building, I don't care. Your being a bitch, what the fuck. Pushing Christine & Vanessa, nigga fuck you. And don't call any of us girls names cos we know you just wanna start shiet with us. You saw Mathew, he was hella chill when he saw Shaun, and he's the one who started this shiet. And you're just trynna be cool. You just started hating on him cos Mathew was hating on him. Do you have to fucking follow the fucking crowd? Why the fuck can't you just drop this shiet. So what if he mugged you? Who cares? It's just mugging. You were hella mugging all of us. And don't think that I will accept your fucking apology because I'm not gonna. I'm glad that you're fucking moving. Why can't you just drop this shit? Huh? Is it really that hard to drop it? No it's not. And if you think that he talked shiet bout you, he didn't. Who cares if someone judges you? And you said that I don't fucking yell at Mathew when he talks shiet bout Shaun just cos I liked him. And I fucking yell at you when you talk shit. Nigga I yell at him aight. You don't even know what's happening. I fucking yell at him. I yell at Trung too. What the fuck, just cos I liked Mathew doesn't mean you can go yell at me and say that. NIGGA YOU NEED TO GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT. You're hella late to the news bitch. I yell at Mathew for talking shit okay, the reason we're still friends is cos he doesn't take this shiet way to far. You take this shiet way to far. And the way you fucking yell at me, Mathew doesn't yell at me the way you do. You know why? Cos he's a gentlemen and you're not. And we're still friends cos of that nigga. You see how close we still are. And yes, Mathew said he was gonna beat him up, but did he? Did he beat Shaun up? I don't think so nigga. He's hella chill the day he saw Shaun. And your all pissed and mugging us. You hella piss me off. I wish you'd just walk away from my life. I'm throwing all our memories away. Bcos I don't wanna keep memories with you. You we're hella cool last year, and now what? You're accusing that someone was mugging you and talking shit bout you. And pushing, yelling, & spitting at girls? What the fuck. Nigga you're not a gentlemen. Fuck you bitch. Go to hell, I fucking hate you. I wish I'd never see you again. I'm happy that you're moving, I'm not gonna have to deal with your shit in Highschool. I hope you fucking get what you're doing to us right now in highschool nigga. Sooner or later, you're gonna come up to Shaun and apologize and say that you got your facts wrong. And go up to us girls, who you fucking pushed and yelled at, and say sorry. Well guess what, WE'RE NOT FUCKING ACCEPTING YOUR APOLOGY! That's what you get for fucking doing this to us. KARMA'S A BITCH nigga. You'll get what you deserve. Cos you can't go accusing someone and start to mug or talk shiet bout them in highschool, you'll get your ass beaten. You can continue this crap if you want, but I'm stopping it. I'm tired of your crap. I can't deal with you anymore. You're killing me, you give me headaches, you piss me off. I'm tired of you. I'm done. I'm never gonna talk to you unless you go up to me and call me a B!TCH or talk shiet bout Shaun. Cos nigga you know I will fucking defend Shaun. And you know that I will yell at you. No matter what, I will always defend Shaun even though I've known you longer than Shaun. I don't care, I will defend him and not you. You know why? I think you do, its cos you're being a bitch and pushing Christine and Vanessa. Nigga you do that again, I fucking swear. If you wanna beat Shaun up, you have to deal with me first. Beat me up if you want, I don't give a shiet.
FUCK YOU BITCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment